● taking a unified-enterprise approach to business transformation by helping companies connect leadership and strategy with the right-results
● attracting high-potential executives from around the world each sharing in common the desire to build and sustain competitive advantage
Proprietary Intellectual Capital.
- Headquartered on Wall Street in New York City, VICTOR-STONE LLC with our three divisions: 5CBR Institute, 5CBR Coaching, and 5CBR Consulting is galvanized by our proprietary 5CBR℠ | Strategy Formulation Methodology—providing our clients with a world-class comprehensive, unified approach to strategic competitive advantage, tactical alignment effectiveness, operational excellence, and the requisites for sustained superior business and career performance.
- Through our extensive business and military strategy expertise and understanding of critical Business Results (CBR) we continue to test, refine and apply our proprietary methodologies developed over nearly five decades to help our clients dramatically improve both top and bottom line performance.
Sustainable Business Success.
- Our success is due in large part to companies like Apple, AT&T, BMW, Boeing, BJC Healthcare, Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, J.P. Morgan Chase & Co, Marriott Hotels, Microsoft, Nextel, NASA, NBC, Nielsen Media Research, Nike, Nordstrom, ChevronTexaco, Saks Fifth Avenue, Saudi Aramco and Zions Bancorporation who have shared their business challenges resulting in our design and development of industry-leading top management strategy development solutions for world-class organizations and their leaders based upon real world challenges.
- We apply our proprietary intellectual capital across all industries, helping our clients align their business infrastructure, resources and operations to meet global marketplace demand, competitiveness and achieve sustained business success.
- We have a track record of helping our clients create opportunities for significant improvement in their overall performance through focus on delivering "The 5 CBR for Sustained Business Success."
- We emphasize performance excellence as exemplified by the Baldrige Criteria: Leadership, Strategic Planning, Customer Focus, Measurement-Analysis-Knowledge Management, Workforce Focus, Process Management, and Results.
TRUSTED BY ORGANIZATIONS AROUND THE WORLD
When M O N E Y Matters Most®
- Trusted by organizations around the world, including: AAA, Advanced Semiconductor Materials-Japan, Aegon N.V., Airlines Reporting Corp. (ARC), Alcoa Inc, Allied Medical Supply Inc., Alloy Surfaces Inc., Anethcdc, ASM America, AWAL IT Services Co, New Car Dealers Association-NCDA British Columbia, Bayer AG, BMW, Boeing, BJC HealthCare, Calista Corporation, Cerebra TRAINING Systems-Canada, Caterpillar, Chevron Corporation, City of San Jose California, Coca-Cola Company, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Daimler-Chrysler, Department of Homeland Security, Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport Authority, Emory University Hospital, European Health Spas, Facility Group Brazil, FCL Logistics , Friedman Corporation, G&D Integrated, GoDaddy.com, Grand Canyon Resort Corporation, Hawaii Employers' Mutual Insurance Co,, HealthSouth, Hitachi Cable Manchester, Inc., Honda Motor Company, Home Depot, Honeywell, Hunter Public Relations, Ingersoll-Rand/TAO, IBM, Institute of Public Administration Saudi Arabia, Jack LaLane Health Clubs, JDS Uniphase Corporation, Linc Group, Los Alamos National Laboratory, Meggit Silicone Products-UK, Mercedes-Bentz, MoneyGram, Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company, Navajo Nation, Neohapsis, Nextel Communications, Nexen Inc. Canada, Nike, Nevada State Bank, Norbest, Inc., NGAS Northrop Grumman Astro Aerospace, Novartis International AG, Peak Health Solutions, Pearson plc, Pelican Energy Consultants, LLC, Providence Health System, Ritz-Carlton, Sakata Seed America, Inc., Solar Turbines Incorporated, Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC), SNF Holding Company-France, Solar Turbines Incorporated, Signum Advisors, Inc., Staples, Situs Holdings, Synergetics USA, Inc., Technigro Pty Ltd Australia, Tenix, LADS, Inc. Australia, Touchstone Behavioral Health, Transamerica Corporation, US Army, US Department of Defense, US Department of Health and Human Services, US Navy (NAVAIR), Valero Energy Corporation, VMware, Walgreens, WCRA, Xerox, and Zions Bancorporation.
SITUATION — What's Missing in Your Strategy Toolbox?
- Right-Leadership. The domestic and global complex of continually changing, ever challenging economic, ecological, political, cultural, and social environments coupled with the threats of terrorism and natural disasters requires exceptional organizational leadership.
- Right-Strategy. Balancing multiple competing demands—most especially from shareholders, customers, and employees—within the context of finite resources is the business of the day. Success on the battlefield—military or business—requires timely collaborative strategic, tactical and operational win-win asset allocation and alignment with flawless execution.
- Right-Results. What are the requisite leadership competencies and business capabilities for sustainable business success in this environment?
SOLUTION — Delivering The 5 Critical Business Results
- Our BUSINESS STRATEGY SOLUTIONS squarely addresses this question with actionable answers:
- Highly successful businesses start with identifying and end with delivering The 5 Critical Business Results (5CBR℠)—the frequent fatal missed-steps in effective business strategy development and delivery.
- 5CBR℠ represent criteria executives at all three strategy levels (strategic-tactical-operational) must give special and continued priority attention for continued company and career success.
- Our research-based, results-oriented business strategy training, coaching and consulting is galvanized by our proprietary 5CBR℠ | 5 Step Strategic Process Methodology: (1) Strategic Thinking, (2) Strategic Planning, (3) Strategic Alignment, (4) Strategic Operations, and (5) Strategic Evaluation—providing executives with a comprehensive, unified approach to strategic competitive advantage, tactical alignment effectiveness, operational excellence, and the requisites for sustained superior business and career performance.
- Strategy services are precision-focused and specifically designed for busy executives who recognize the importance of 5CBR℠ for future business success and the requisite competencies executives must have to deliver 5CBR℠.
EXCELLENCE — Emphasizing Performance Excellence
- Our 5CBR Strategy Services are designed to emphasize performance excellence as exemplified by the "Baldrige Criteria": Leadership, Strategic Planning, Customer Focus, Measurement-Analysis-Knowledge Management, Workforce Focus, Process Management, and Results.
- Addressing and synergizing mission essential key concepts from traditional Executive MBA (EMBA), Global MBA (GMBA) and Mini-MBA core and advanced curriculum: Financial Statement Analysis for Executive Management, Global business and Competitiveness for Executives, Human Behavior and the Management of Organizations, Complex Adaptive Systems (CAS) Integration, Information Technology for Executives, Macroeconomic and Microeconomic Analysis for Executive Management, Managerial Accounting for Executives, Marketing for Executive Management, Operations Management for Executives, Organizational Investment Strategies for Executives, Quantitative and Qualitative Decision Methods for Executives, Risk Management Uncertainty in business, Operations Management, Financial Accounting, Organizational Design and Development.