BUSINESS STRATEGY CONSULTING tailored to meet our client’s specific needs
- Strategically linking consulting goals to company strategy.
- Our goal is to help the client maximize performance.
- We do this by analyzing the top team's
strengths and development opportunities, clarifying goals, developing action plans, addressing new skill sets and eliminating obstacles that stand in the way of success.
5CBR Business Strategy Consulting is specifically designed for companies who have completed our 5CBR Business Strategy Masterclass
- Ensuring a complimentary management mind-set that delivers a one-on-one growth and development opportunity.
- Producing the Right-Results on-time.
Our 5CBR Business Strategy Consulting is designed to:
- Emphasize Leadership Performance Excellence as exemplified by the Baldrige Criteria: Leadership, Strategic Planning, Customer Focus, Measurement-Analysis-Knowledge Management, Workforce Focus, Process Management, and Results.
- Addressing and synergizing mission essential key concepts from traditional Executive MBA (EMBA), Global MBA (GMBA) and Mini-MBA core and advanced curriculum: Financial Statement Analysis for Executive Management, Global business and Competitiveness for Executives, Human Behavior and the Management of Organizations, Complex Adaptive Systems (CAS) Integration, Information Technology for Executives, Macroeconomic and Microeconomic Analysis for Executive Management, Managerial Accounting for Executives, Marketing for Executive Management, Operations Management for Executives, Organizational Investment Strategies for Executives, Quantitative and Qualitative Decision Methods for Executives, Risk Management Uncertainty in business, Operations Management, Financial Accounting, Organizational Design and Development.
5CBR LLC has become over the past 48 years a leading business strategy consulting speciality firm
5CBR Business Strategy Consulting
Proprietary Intellectual Capital.
- Headquartered on Wall Street in New York City, 5CBR LLC with our three divisions: 5CBR Institute, 5CBR Business Strategy Coaching, and 5CBR Strategy Consulting is galvanized by our proprietary 5CBR℠ | Strategy Formulation Methodology—providing our clients with a world-class comprehensive, unified approach to strategic competitive advantage, tactical alignment effectiveness, operational excellence, and the requisites for sustained superior business and career performance.
- Through our extensive business and military strategy expertise and understanding of Crucial Business Results (CBR) we continue to test, refine and apply our proprietary methodologies developed over nearly five decades to help our clients dramatically improve both top and bottom line performance.
Sustainable Business Success.
- Our success is due in large part to companies like Apple, AT&T, BMW, Boeing, BJC Healthcare, Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, J.P. Morgan Chase & Co, Marriott Hotels, Microsoft, Nextel, NASA, NBC, Nielsen Media Research, Nike, Nordstrom, ChevronTexaco, Saks Fifth Avenue, Saudi Aramco and Zions Bancorporation who have shared their business challenges resulting in our design and development of industry-leading top management strategy development solutions for world-class organizations and their leaders based upon real world challenges.
- We apply our proprietary intellectual capital across all industries, helping our clients align their business infrastructure, resources and operations to meet global marketplace demand, competitiveness and achieve sustained business success.
- We have a track record of helping our clients create opportunities for significant improvement in their overall performance through focus on delivering "The 5 CBR for Sustained Business Success."
- We emphasize performance excellence as exemplified by the Baldrige Criteria: Leadership, Strategic Planning, Customer Focus, Measurement-Analysis-Knowledge Management, Workforce Focus, Process Management, and Results.
TRUSTED BY ORGANIZATIONS AROUND THE WORLD
Our business development solutions are trusted by organizations around the world, including: AAA, Advanced Semiconductor Materials-Japan, Aegon N.V., Airlines Reporting Corp. (ARC), Alcoa Inc, Allied Medical Supply Inc., Alloy Surfaces Inc., Anethcdc, ASM America, AWAL IT Services Co , New Car Dealers Association-NCDA British Columbia, Bayer AG, BMW, Boeing, BJC HealthCare, Calista Corporation, Cerebra TRAINING Systems-Canada, Caterpillar, Chevron Corporation, City of San Jose California, Coca-Cola Company, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Daimler-Chrysler, Department of Homeland Security, Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport Authority, Emory University Hospital, European Health Spas, Facility Group Brazil, FCL Logistics , Friedman Corporation, G&D Integrated, GoDaddy.com, Grand Canyon Resort Corporation, Hawaii Employers' Mutual Insurance Co,, HealthSouth, Hitachi Cable Manchester, Inc., Honda Motor Company, Home Depot, Honeywell, Hunter Public Relations, Ingersoll-Rand/TAO, IBM, Institute of Public Administration Saudi Arabia, Jack LaLane Health Clubs, JDS Uniphase Corporation, Linc Group, Los Alamos National Laboratory, Meggit Silicone Products-UK, Mercedes-Bentz, MoneyGram, Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company, Navajo Nation, Neohapsis, Nextel Communications, Nexen Inc. Canada, Nike, Nevada State Bank, Norbest, Inc., NGAS Northrop Grumman Astro Aerospace, Novartis International AG, Peak Health Solutions, Pearson plc, Pelican Energy Consultants, LLC, Providence Health System, Ritz-Carlton, Sakata Seed America, Inc., Solar Turbines Incorporated, Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC), SNF Holding Company-France, Solar Turbines Incorporated, Signum Advisors, Inc., Staples, Situs Holdings, Synergetics USA, Inc., Technigro Pty Ltd Australia, Tenix, LADS, Inc. Australia, Touchstone Behavioral Health, Transamerica Corporation, US Army, US Department of Defense, US Department of Health and Human Services, US Navy (NAVAIR), Valero Energy Corporation, VMware, Walgreens, WCRA, Xerox, and Zions Bancorporation.